Here are some survival tips for the average school or college student. Though this is more of a general survival guide, the following points should be kept in mind for a more detailed guide to survival in school.
1. Follow the basics of your survival guide. One of the first things to do is to grab your survival guide and follow the rules.
2. Build a "honey pot" Survival guide - following the basic guidelines of the survival guide does not mean a complete flunking of the course. In reality, it can be quite effective in some situations. If you can hold out until the situation gets better, then the situation will change for the better.
3. Store the emergency kit. There are plenty of emergency kits in the market. You can get these emergency kits at any of the hardware stores, especially at the electronics stores. They have various sizes and contents to suit the needs of the consumer.
4. Know your campus layout. Knowing the layout of your campus, especially in terms of food availability, shelter, and other facilities can help you greatly. By just knowing the layout you can make a head start in surviving the situation.
5. Conduct drills. It is important to know what to do in an emergency. A good drill can help you see things that are in the shadows of your mind. Just be sure that the drills are actually related to the real situation.
6. Know the bad guys. By knowing the people who are not part of the school community can help you deal with your opponents better. You can also know the "actionable" warning signs when it comes to the bad guys. You will need to know your friends and foes.
7. Do not get into an argument with people in authority. Arguments in the face of authority is just a waste of time. You will just be handed over to the authorities.
8. Cultivate a positive mind. This is very important when it comes to surviving in school. You must learn to stay positive and maintain a good attitude.
9. Keep your mind and body fit. By keeping your mind and body fit, you are more likely to survive an emergency. You can do this by exercising regularly. This is especially important for adolescents.
10. Maintain a clean room. You can maintain a clean room by keeping your room and desk clean and be consistent in that.