Can you, just send me the images in email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what I need to do?
I need to find something to download them in - so you don't have to do that, just send me the file I'll do that myself! :)
After the download of Cleaning this games, you should be installing some patches to be able to use multiplayer, especially from the "G2" edition.
Lyran on Thursday, 15 January 2014 - 02:29 AM
I love the game, but I hate how the multiplayer is banned from all steam accounts.
If you have any problems with the patch please post here
Hey, I have two questions, one if it will show as a patch after patching. Will it be listed in the steam games list and second. Will it show in my steam games list, I downloaded it through the steam website, not through the steam app.
Is there a guide somewhere how to crack/patch/cd-enable/whatever the games?
1) What patch do I use for multiplayer?
2) What patch do I use for singleplayer?
3) When I downloaded the game through steam, it said I should get rid of the first patch. How do I get rid of that patch, because it comes up with errors about half the time, and I don't know how to deal with those errors...
4) What patches and what games should I get rid of?
5) Do I need to know where to get rid of the first patch?
6) When I start the game, it takes a long time before I see the desktop, and it takes ages for the game to load. It takes like 2 minutes to play the first level.
I also can't get rid of the first patch. I tried patching the whole game and then just remove the no-cd patch, 0b46394aab